Hi List,
I have a MapX question that I have asked MapInfo about, but I thought I
might get a good answer here earlier...

Hi,

I want to distribute our MapX application. I have read the user manual
and it indicates that there are two ways to licence the run-time
libraries.
The easy way is to install MapX from the MapX install CD, the other is
to include all the dlls etc. in my own installer.
I want to do the easy way.

How do I supply our customers with the MapX install CD?

Can I copy our CD and give it to our customers and then purchase
licenses?
Or does MapInfo supply a CD with each run-time license purchased?

Is there a separate run-time installer CD than the main MapX development
CD?

Thanks for any help with this.

Kind regards

Tim Smith