From: Tim Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 22 November 2004 5:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L MapXtreme websites

Hi List,

I'm trying to find websites using MapXtreme. Anyone know of some good
ones?

Cheers

Tim

All literature contained within this message and/or attached, is the
opinion of myself and does not reflect the opinion of the company.

Tim Smith
Software Engineer

Micromill Electronics Limited
Leydene House
Waterberry Drive
Waterlooville
Hants
PO7 7XX

Tel: +44 (0) 23 92 364061
Fax: +44 (0) 23 92 364 068
Sales Fax: +44 (0) 23 92 366673

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Registered No. 1456922 (England).
Registered Office Brook Road
Wimborne, Dorset BH21 2BJ
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this
transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then
delete this e-mail.

It is the policy of Micromill Electronics Limited that no legally
binding statements, representations or commitments (collectively
'statements') may be made by e-mail. Any such statements must be
confirmed either by facsimile transmission or by post before they will
have legal effect. The sender of this e-mail is not authorised to commit
the company in any way and the addressee is hereby formally notified of
that fact.