Dear All,

i have been using mapxtreme asp on nt platform since 2 n half years n been
working fine ...

creating colored theme, and all other functions working fine ..

but since a month back i installed a mapinfo mapx 5.0 on the same machine,
since then i am unabble to create colored theme with the smae code.

the same code works on my web page but not on my development machine ...

do i need to do any changes or need to install mapxtreme again.

any help is really appreciated regards

lemah gis
riyadh