Check out my app.

Just got back from Darwin and have finally perused all my emails =).
Here is the final build for public use as I have not received as many
feedback forms as I would have liked.

http://www.directionsmag.com/files/index.php/view/619

Note to all who I have already emailled. The link above is the latest
build.  Allows full automation.  Previous version I forgot to remove
testing stubs so the search mechanism does not work properly: it will
only show one table (the last one found.)

I hope everyone finds this app time saving and useful!   =]
Especially the admins who have to deal with the IT / MIS guys who
think it would be fun(ny) to change drive letters and the such.

Resolve Workspace Tables from Steve's Mapinfo User's Toolbox (RWT-SMUT).
This app will process a workspace file where tables are missing and
generate a new workspace file which opens.

This app is useful if your table files no longer exists as it removes
all references to it in the workspace file.

This app is also useful if the location of your tables have moved as
there is a directory search facility that will replace the entry of
your tables with the new location. (Note search directories must be
set.)

Functionality:
Searching facility for missing tables.
Removes references of missing tables.

Perform Search: Uses search directories set.
Use 1st Option: Automatically uses first table found in search
otherwise prompts user to select.
Use Only Option: Automatically uses table found in search if it is the
only one otherwise prompts user to select.

I hope you all find it useful. I have currently extended the app so it
does batch jobs. Works well although there is some part of the code I
need to look at at the moment.