From: Andrew Tracey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 November 2004 17:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L SQL Querying

Dear All

I am trying to select all records within a column that have the tenth
character as either a 2 or a 3. All of the records within the column have 13
numbers. Is there any easy way to produce a query for the above?

Regards
Andrew Tracey
Information Support Officer
Corporate Information
Corporate Growth and Focus
Corporate Development
South Tyneside Council
Westoe Road
South Shields
NE33 2RL

Tel: 0191 4247561
E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

********************
Please do not print this e-mail if you can help it - and help protect the
environment.
********************
This Message may contain confidential information and is protected by
copyright. If you receive it in error please notify us and delete it without
making use of or copying it. The addressee and other employees within the
Council may read and copy any e-mail reply to this message and other e-mails
you send to us. Whilst we use virus checking procedures we accept no
liability for viruses and recipients
must rely on their own virus checking procedures.

are addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do not
necessarily
represent those of ESB.

Although ESB scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee
that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses.