Hi Tim,

Try this:
'************code begin****************
Dim i As Integer, x,y As Float, sZipcode  As String

Find Using Zipcodetable(zipcode)

Fetch First From Newtable
Do While NOT EOT(Newtable)
i=Newtable.rowid
sZipcode =Newtable.zipcodecolumn
Find sZipcode
        If CommandInfo(CMD_INFO_FIND_RC)< 0 Then        'Errorhandling
        Else
                x = CommandInfo(CMD_INFO_X)
                y = CommandInfo(CMD_INFO_Y)
                update Newtable