Hi all

I have created a mapspace, and have changed the
Options-Preferences-Styles-Region Highlight settings on my PC's Mapinfo to very
clearly show which areas are selected, but when i open this same workspace in a
colleague's Proviewer, the highlight is the default 'light hatching"

is there a way to change this? i can't find the option in Proviewer and am too
inexperienced to know how (if it's even possible) to write this into the .WOR

Cheers very muchly in advance

Mathieu Apers
Mapping Co-ordinator

Letterbox Channel  |  NZPost Ltd
This email with any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal
privilege.
If it is not intended for you please reply immediately, destroy it and do not
copy, disclose or use it in any way.