Hello,

I have a Mapbasic program which generates pie-chart diagrams on a group of
objects. Simplified is the command like this:

Shade vartablealias
     With
           col4,
           col5,
         col6,
     pie Angle 90
     Max Size 1 Units "cm" At Value 1000 vary size by "SQRT"
     border Pen (1,2,0)
     position center center
     style
         BRUSH Makebrush(col20, col30, col40 )

As you can see I use the notation "coln" as expressions in the with
statements.

What I would like to do is to get the three style parameters (pattern,
foreground, background) from the same table by using "coln" in a
Brush/Makebrush command.

The problem is that the shade command does not accept "coln" expressions in
the Brush/makebrush part of the command.

Any tips on how to achieve my goal ?

Jan