Daniel,
We have had some very positive results with Exponare here in the US in  a
project(s) with  Cumberland County, NC. (Mike Osbourn,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ) I will let you contact him, if you want a
link, it is running on a modest server at this point and I think he tries to
monitor the traffic. He has made some very impressive progress with it in a
very short period of time and can speak on the versatility and limitations.
Sorry, no experience with Oracle Spatial, Mike uses SpatialWare, but has not
used that as a data source yet. We have had to get our support from OZ but
have had excellent support, we got them to use the Groove collaboration
product and that has helped a lot with the time differences.

It is always painful to be an early adopter of new technologies, we are
paying our dues again on projects in both MapXtreme2004 and Exponare. But
our results have been encouraging.

Jim

James C. Henry

JCH GeoInfo Solutions