From: Hickman, Josh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 11:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MI-L Thematic Bubble Map Question

A good Friday to everyone!

My conundrum is as follows:

I wish to use a bubble map to display a relationship in MapInfo 7.0.  The
problem is that there only seems to be 3 grades of bubbles I can use.  (If
you have negative values you can also use bubbles of another color to
represent this).  However for the finer detail that I am trying to get
across three grades is not sufficient.  Is there a way to pick the number of
bubble sizes that I am missing?

Thanks for any advice on this.  I'm stumped.

Josh C. Hickman, M.Sc.
Exploration Geoscientist
CNX Gas, LLC
PO Box 947