When trying to Install MapInfo 7.0 on XP I get an error message that says..

"1: The InstallScript engine is missing from this machine. If available,
please run ISScript.msi, or contact your support personnel for assistance"

To try to fix this I have done three things.
I have run isscript.msi and tried installing MapInfo again with no luck
I then downloaded and installed the most recent Install Shield
(InstallShieldEngineUpdate1000.exe) but MapInfo still didn't install
Finally I downloaded instmsiw.exe from Microsoft and tried to install this
file but get an error... "Wrong OS or OS Version for Application"

This is a brand new computer with the most recent version of XP on it.

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks