I am trying to create a new symbol font in Font Creator Program to be used in MapInfo. It contains mostly circle-like and square-like symbols, all supposed to be rotated around the same point - circle center. But when rotating these symbols in MapInfo, they seem to rotate around some unpredictable point. I found that Jacques Paris (http://www.paris-pc-gis.com/) has done som research on this issue, but I can't find anything regarding symbol rotation. Can someone reccomend how to properly set up the font symbols so that all rotate around the same point?

Since this is slightly off-topic, mail directly to me, I will summarize.

Thanks all in advance!

--
Jaromir SVASTA
Hydrogeologist