From: Peter Horsbøll Møller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15-Dec-04 03:26
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: MI-L Custom labeling using an Expression

Hi Philip,

I don't think that you can set the justification in the expression unless
you want to play around with putting a number of spaces in front of the text
in each line.

The justification is controlled by the placement of the label. If you choose
to place the label to the left of the insertion point the text is
automatically right justified

Peter Horsbøll Møller
GIS Developer
Geographical Information & IT