Fra: Andrew Tracey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 11. januar 2005 14:56
Til: MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com
Emne: MI-L MapXtreme

Dear All

I am currently implementing a web based GIS system. When I am printing from
the intranet application the quality is very poor. I have been told that
this may be a limitation of MapXtreme, has anybody heard of this, if so are
there any suggestions to overcome the problem.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards
Andrew Tracey
Information Support Officer
Corporate Information
Corporate Growth and Focus
Corporate Development
South Tyneside Council
Westoe Road
South Shields
NE33 2RL

Tel: 0191 4247561
E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

********************
Please do not print this e-mail if you can help it - and help protect the
environment.
This Message may contain confidential information and is protected by
copyright.
If you receive it in error please notify us and delete it without making use
of or copying it.
The addressee and other employees within the Council may read and copy any
e-mail
Whilst we use virus checking procedures we accept no liability for viruses
and recipients
must rely on their own virus checking procedures.