Hi Listers,

I'm running a routing application nammed « Chronovia » from Magellan-Ingénérie
(France).

I have two road network, one based on StreetPro v.7.2 with addresses an the
other one based on StreetPro display (without addresses)

When I ask for a mileage chart between customers, I get results only with the
network with addresses.

As far as I know, Choronovia doesn't use the fields related to the addresses
while modeling the network.

Any ideas on differences between the two road network that can cause Choronovia
difficulties to give results with StreetPro display (without addresses) ?

Thanks

Kind regards,

__________________________________

Philippe Solomon Côté