Thanks very much for mentioning our software Seb. I'd just to like to add that
Maps4Site will work on all Pocket PCs not just 2003.

This is because it's written using Microsoft Embedded Visual C++ 3.0 which
will run on PPC from Pocket PC 2000 to the latest. The footprint is very small
so the earlier machines with just 32MB RAM will also run Maps4Site. The
included ER Mapper drivers for raster support (ECW compression) again also
work on all the Pocket PCs.

Regards

Bob
www.MapsByDesign.co.uk