Hullo all!

I am having a problem installing MapX 5.0/MapXtreme 3.0  on a 2003 server. When
installing I get a dialog that mentions "Incorrect command line parameters" and
that parts of the program are based on the Independant JPEG Group.  I am pretty
sure I have seen this before and its never been a problem. However when I have
installed MapXtreme and run the server administrator I get an Invalid Procedure
call or argument when I try and export an image using the MapEngine. I have
never experienced this problem - does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Julian