        De: Ronning, Christine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Date: jeu. 17/02/2005 19:14
        Ã: mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
        Objet: MI-L Combining text from two columns into one

        Hi,

        I'm new to MapInfo and SQL so sorry if this questions is very simple.
Anyways I'm trying to combine two text columns into one.  What SQL command
should I be using?  I'm depending on my excel knowledge and was trying to use
CONCATENATE, which isn't working!  Also any good referene material I should be
looking at for SQL?  Thanks,

        Christine