From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 4:00 PM
Subject: MI-L Table size limit when appending

Is there a table size limit in 7.5?  Last year a created a roads file
that
is 3.26GB.  This year I'm trying to do the same thing and I'm getting
the
"Not enough space" error.  I'm trying to combine 3 files into 1 when I
get
this error.  To start with, one of the tables is 2.43GB that I'm trying
append into the other 2.  Is that the problem?

Thanks for any help.

Philip Lesnik
Research Systems Analyst, Market Research
General Growth Properties, Inc.
110 N. Wacker Drive   BSC 3-13
Chicago, IL  60606
312-960-2998