Sorry didn't have the right subject originally:

Hello all,

I've have a bad news, good news scenario:  Good news, I have a new
laptop.  Bad news, I can get all of my TAB files to come up, but none of
my workspaces.  I have to tell MapInfo where to get all the files from,
which works fine and everything comes up, but when it gets to the layout
window the program shuts down.  Any ideas?  Thanks

Christine