Hi Ian,

Can you provide the code fragment you're using? Maybe you are not issuing the command with all the parameters required for the operation to take place (???).

Regards,
Jesús

Ian Maxfield escribió:

Hi All,

Does anyone know if it is possible to produce MapBasic code that will
force a dialog window to close?  I have code that will split an object,
which subsequently opens the Data Disaggregation Window. I need to find
a way of then automatically selecting 'OK', without the user having to
manually click the 'OK' button.  Is this possible?

Regards,

Ian

Ian Maxfield PAIP Data Control Officer GIS Team ICT Finance & Resources Tel: (01275) 888761 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

********************************************************* PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ********************************************************* The information contained in this email transmission is intended by North Somerset Council for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received this email transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email.

Any views expressed within this message or any other associated files are the
views and expressions of the individual and not North Somerset Council.

North Somerset Council takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that no
viruses are transmitted with any electronic communications sent by us, however
we can accept no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of this email or any contents or attachments.

Website\t\t      www.n-somerset.gov.uk
Main switchboard\t      01934 888888