From: Charles Kane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 2:01 PM
To: mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: MI-L MapBasic Question

Sorry to repost but I did not get any replies:

I have a directory containing approximately 2000 georeferenced tif files and I
need to open them in MapInfo. The problem I am running into is twofold:

1) It asks me to specify the projection for each raster (they are all the same
projection) - it would take hours to do manually.
2) I do not have a table containing the raster names otherwise I would write a
program to do this

Does anyone know of a program or the code that will allow me to open files in
batch and specify the projection?
How about code to open all of the files that are in the same directory without
knowing the names?

Thanks in advance.

Charles Kane

CDS Business Mapping