Carttext does indeed exist at this site:

> http://members.iinet.net.au/~haycraft/iaa/iaa11.htm

>From the screen shot, it looks like it does a good job of flowing
text along a curved line. Even better, the source code and a help file are
available too. The site is nicely done and includes several other
interesting applications.

Thanks to David Haycraft and IAA for providing this resource, and thanks
to Derek, Martin and Dave for the pointers to this and finally, thanks for
reminding me about Google (again.) I do remember what we did before
Google, and finding things WAS a big problem, but now... well I never
would have believed something like Google would evolve and work so well
and do it for free!

- Bill Thoen