Hi all,

I'm doing a SQL Select query and am having some problems.  I have joined
three tables together and am trying to select only the columns I want
right now in SQL Select.  (I've tried writing in MapBasic but am getting
the same result).  3 of the variables have the message "Variable Not
Defined" coming up for them.  I went to table maintenance and indexed
them, but that doesn't make a difference, and I think the field type is
fine.  Does anyone know what this message could mean and how I can fix
my table?  Thanks

Christine