On 22 Mar 2005 at 1:23, David Reid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you'd just like to download the data collected by your Garmin, "Garfile"
> by Christian Singer, is a very handy FREE tool for doing such. After
> checking out some of his other offerings, you can download Garfile at:
> http://www.icsinger.de/

Note that the previous version of Garfile didn't keep the waypoint information
as to what
waypoint symbol was being used. So, if you copy your waypoints to your PC then
copy
them back to your GPS, the waypoints will all be set to some black square (or
something). I used to use Garfile a lot until I found this problem out.

However, I see there is a new version with USB support - maybe he fixed this
bug in the
new version.

Dave