From: Mcinnis, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 9:22 AM
To: mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: MI-L Trouble saving Layout Page Setup.

Dear List,

I have been ignoring this problem for a long time now and want to fish
for solutions.

After setting up a custom layout for either the printer or a .pdf print
as a workspace I always loose the layout page size after reopening the
workspace. The layout seems to default to the most recent dimensions
defined in a mapinfo workspace and overrides the page setup defined for
the newly opened workspace.

In other words I am constantly resetting the page settings for layouts
on a workspace by workspace basis.

Any ideas on how to stop this annoying time waster?

Michael S. McInnis
Cellular Licensing Coordinator/Engineer
3650 131st Ave. S.E. Suite 400
Bellevue, WA 98006