From: Zanatta Aaron (ST) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 March 2005 10:45
To: Terry McDonnell
Subject: MI-L Selecting Points

Morning All,

I have two tables containing point data, 1. has 2688 rows and the other
has 2690 rows. These tables should have the same row count. Is there an
SQL which I can use to isolate the extra rows.

Thanks in Advanced

Aaron
*
The contents of the e-mail and any transmitted files are confidential
are addressed. Transport for London Street Management hereby excludes
any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the
contents of this e-mail and any attached transmitted files. If you are
not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.