From: Jacques Paris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 5:14 PM
To: MIL
Subject: MI-L ctrl+M and MapBasic Window

I just found some "interesting" behavior involving the choice of short cut and
the MapBasic window.

I just had an app that was using Ctrl+M as a short cut. When that app was
loaded (as an item or sub-menu (two different versions) ) in the windows or in
the tools menu (two different versions) , if I wanted to run something from the
MapBasic window (via <enter>) the app was automatically run. I had to unload
the app to be able to use the MBWindow.

The same application with a Shift+M would not generate the same problem.

How come <enter> in the MBWindow becomes Ctrl+M ???

MI 6.5 + Windows2000 and MI7.0 +Windows XPFamily

Jacques Paris
e-mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MapBasic-MapInfo support  http://www.paris-pc-gis.com