From: Ali, Naz @ Vancouver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 2:37 PM
To: MI-L (E-mail)
Subject: MI-L Thematic Map from PCensus

Hi:

I am trying to create a customized thematic map from Pcensus (then I will
bring it into MI). I need to create a thematic map for small businesses for
a particular area. I am trying to find the variables (even if I need to
customize) which would give me employees per business. Could anybody help
please if you use PCensus to create Thematic maps.

Thanks

Naz Ali | GIS Marketing Services
CB Richard Ellis Limited
1111 West Georgia Street, Suite 600 | Vancouver, BC V6E 4M3
T 604 662 5173 | F 604 684 9368
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] |  <http://www.cbre.com/>
www.cbre.com

  <http://www.cbre.com/cbre_logo.jpg>