From: Jones Mal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:12 PM
To: mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: MI-L MapInfo and Tablet PC's

Good morning all
I am currently evaluating a tablet PC for field use by geologists.  I
have installed MapInfo 7 and noticed that on-screen digitising is not
the best.  Successive pen taps are not always recorded, resulting in a
series of disconnected segments rather a continuous line.  Has anyone
tried MapInfo on a tablet running the latest Win XP Tablet OS and have
any comments on use?
Cheers
Mal

Mal Jones
Senior Geoscientist - Remote Sensing
Geological Survey of Queensland
Department of Natural Resources and Mines
GPO Box 2454
Brisbane
Australia 4001
Ph: (07) 3362 9348  (International - replace 07 with 617)
GSQ 137th anniversary - 2005

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.
computer system network.