Hello all!

Having trouble with geocoding (first time doing
this)...  :-(

I believe I have my "streets" table setup properly:

Street (char 40)
FromLeft (Integer)
ToLeft (Integer)
FromRight (Integer)
ToRight (Integer)

Everything is indexed (I've also tried indexing only
the "Street" field)

My table to geocode has a field named "Address" (char
80) and I've indexed this as well.  An example of an
address would be "559 E JACKSON AVE"

What happens: nothing matches (even though the streets
exist and the ranges check out ok).

When I try using interactive mode the suggestions that
appear are:

54TH ST
55TH AVE

The same holds true for all other addresses ("8133 S
HURON AVE" brings up "80TH ST" or "81ST AVE").

It's as if the ranges are not being recognized.  I've
read all I can find on-line as well as in the manuals
and seem to be doing things properly (obviously not).

Any help from all of you experts would be VERY much
appreciated!!  :-)

Thanks!!

Frank