From: Tony Shepherd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 April 2005 22:32
To: MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: MI-L MapX query

Hi
I am a reasonably experienced MapBasic programmer, and am currently
playing around with MapX, with a view to one day build an integrated
mapping application.  I have managed to display a map on a form, add
some buttons to zoom in, out, pan etc.  I have selected a polygon, how
can I pull back the data that relates to that polygon for use elsewhere
on the form?  I.e. query the database based on that selection? Since I
am starting from scratch, would I be better off developing using vb.net
and mapXtreme 6? Cheers Tony

are addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do not
necessarily
represent those of ESB.

Although ESB scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee
that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses.