From: Bill Thoen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 2, 2005 12:13
To: MapInfo-L
Subject: MI-L MapperInfo(wn, MAPPER_INFO_DISPLAY_DMS) behavior change

I no longer have access to MapInfo tech support, so I'm going to try this
question here.

In MapBasic 6.0 the function MapperInfo(wn, MAPPER_INFO_DMS) returned a
logical, but in 7.0 it could return two kinds of "TRUE". It still returns
a FALSE (0) for decimal degrees as it always did, but now if it returns a
TRUE of 1, that means degrees-minutes-seconds, while a TRUE of 2 means
Military Grid system.

What I need to know is when did this change happen? Was it in 6.5 or 7.0?

- Bill Thoen