Hi There
            I have been adding data to an Access database by having the table
open directly as a .MDB file.  I then draw a line segment into the mapper and
add some data to the browser for that line segment.  It is automatically
assigned a graphic style and associated browser tag using the Discover add on
geological tools for Mapinfo.  Further data relating to this line segment are
then updated from within Access using a series of update queries.  My problem
is that a significant number of the graphic objects are out of sync with the
browser data and the correct data is now associated with the line segment
beside it.  I am not sure how I did this, possibly by deleting a record from
within access or by changing the table structure of the Access table and then
overwriting the .tab file.  How do I go about re-synchronising the Access table
data with the graphic objects.

        Cheers
            Steve