From: Ali, Naz @ Vancouver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 11:17 AM
To: MI-L (E-mail)
Subject: MI-L MI-L: File not found

Hi List:

I installed the Favorites.Mbx onto my computer. Now, I did not need it
because I created my own Favourites and am using that. However, I removed
the 'Favorites.mbx' from the Tools folder and yet it keeps giving me the
following message everytime I start my MapInfo. I don't know why it's asking
me for the file. I don't need it anymore anyways. Any suggestions please? I
would like to remove this completely from my computer.

"(c:\documents and settings\nali\application
data\mapinfo\mapinfo\startup.wor:3) File Favorites.Mbx not found.

Workspace Startup.WOR was not completely opened."

Thanks a lot.

Naz Ali | GIS Marketing Services
CB Richard Ellis Limited
1111 West Georgia Street, Suite 600 | Vancouver, BC V6E 4M3 T 604 662 5173 |
F 604 684 9368  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
<http://www.cbre.com/> www.cbre.com

  <http://www.cbre.com/cbre_logo.jpg>