I've got several large Access databases that I want to use in a MapInfo
application, but I was wondering if I need to take any special steps to
keep them coordinated. In this case there is no mappable data associated
with the Access tables, and they are opened and modified in Access and
also in MapInfo, but never at the same time.

Will MapInfo keep up with changes made in Access, and will changes made in
MapInfo be reflected next time the tables are opened in Access?

- Bill Thoen