Can anyone help?

I've created a thamtic map on a polygon file, into 5 ranges coloured
like this:

0.8 to 1                Red
0.6 to 0.8      Orange
0.4 to 0.6      Yellow
0.2 to 0.4      Green
0 to 0.2                Blue

I don't want to see the blue ranges on the map, so in the Customize
Legend option in Modify Thematic Map I have unchecked the box which says
'Show this range' for the 0 to 0.2 range.

This makes the blue range disappear from the legend in the dialog box,
but when I click OK to return to main View the blue polygons are still
on the map.

I can't make out what is going wrong?  Can anyone help?

Regards,

Zara Taylor
Information Systems Analyst
Customer Insight Unit
* 181752
* 020 8718 1752
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
London
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

<<www.marksandspencer.com>>

This e-mail is confidential. If you received it by mistake, please let us know
and then delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or
distribute its contents to anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as this
is prohibited and may be unlawful.