Hi Folks, I should probably have checked the archives first as I usually do,
but in haste...

Anyway, Thankyou to the dozens of replies and the answer is "hit C"

I did like David Eagle's suggestion though...
"Very easy, press the power button on your PC, shut your machine down and go on
holiday..."

Thanks again folks, I'll think of you all when I'm kicking back chasing the
elusive 'Barra up Cape York.

Al.

Alistair Hart
GIS Project Officer
Health Surveillance
Tropical Public Health Unit Network
PO Box 1103
Cairns QLD 4870
Ph: 0740 503 628
Fax: 0740 311 440
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Disease ecology is inherently integrative
and spatial, and GIS provides the environment
in which the biophysical, social, behavioural,
and cultural worlds can be combined for
a systemic understanding of health and
disease"

Tim U. Sunday (2000)

This email, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s).  This confidentiality is not waived or
lost, if you receive it and you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is
transmitted/received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of this
email is prohibited.  It may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality
if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this email in
error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by telephone or by return
email.  You should also delete this email and destroy any hard copies produced.