De : Bill Thoen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 14 juin 2005 08:52
À : Solomon Côté, Philippe
Cc : MapInfo-L
Objet : Re: MI-L RE : MI-L Setting up UltraEdit

With Win2K, in the 'Command Line' prompt I use:

"C:\Program Files\MapInfo\MI_Compile.bat" "%n"

and in the 'Working Directory' prompt I have:
%p

If you have a space in a path name, you need the quotes. However, you can
also use the old DOS short file names to avoid the spaces. In that case,
you could use:
C:\PROGRA~1\MAPINFO\MI_COM~1.BAT "%n"

Differnet versions of UltraEdit seem to handle this problem differently. I
suspect the problem is with UE's shell method, but if you play around with
the various possibilities you'll eventually find a combination that works.

- Bill Thoen