From: Driver, Greg 9434 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 13, 2005 08:37
To: MapInfo-L (MapInfo Gurus)
Subject: MI-L ESRI true type fonts

Here's a link to some ESRI true type fonts that can be used within MapInfo -

http://moorstation.org/typoasis/designers/esri/index.htm
<http://moorstation.org/typoasis/designers/esri/index.htm>

It includes fonts for crime analysis, cartography, environmental icons,
transportation and a few others.

I think I'm right in saying that you can just copy the .ttf files into the
Fonts folder under the Windows directory, or select Fonts via the Control
Panel and use the 'Install New Font' option under the File menu to install
the copied fonts.  If MapInfo is running you'll need to exit and start it
again before the fonts will become available in the Symbol Style dialog box.

Greg Driver

(Thanks to Ton Brouwer www.gispoint.com <www.gispoint.com>  who posted the
link to the CRIMEMAP mailing list)

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Surrey Police does not
accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  This email
and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain privileged
information and are intended for the named addressee (s) only. They must not
be distributed without our consent. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately and delete the message and any attachments from
your computer, do not disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part
of it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not of Surrey Police. We believe but do not warrant
that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You must therefore take
full responsibility for virus checking. Surrey Police reserves the right to
monitor all email communications through their networks.