From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 9:33 AM
To: Cowper, Brian
Subject: Ang. RE: MI-L Ang. MI-L Autocad and MI workspaces

Hi Brian!

Not so OT, but interesting, because I have heard this rumor from other sources
as well.
But no one has been able to tell me if AutoCad Map can display drawings that
are in different coordinate systems in the same drawing window.
Perhaps you know?
Is the coordinate system information stored in the drawing file, like in a
tab-file? The 2003 version of FME I have does not find any coordinate system
info from drawing files.

Hälsning / Best regards Mats.E
FB Engineering AB
Södra Förstadsgatan 26