Hi All,

I have noticed that MI's StreetPro product has formatting (line thickness and
color) within thre street data table that is associated with the different road
classes. The formatting is part of the table structure and does not require one
to create a workspace to preserve the Style Changes. Does anyone know how to
achieve the effect and produce it for each road class - I wound up having to
create separate tables for each road class along with a workspace to have the
same format i.e., Road Class 1 - Line Width Pixel = 2 and Color = Red, Road
Class 2 - Line Width Pixel =2 and Color = Blue, Road Class 3 - Line Width Pixel
= 2 and Color = Black, Road Class >= 4 - Line Width Pixel =1 and Color = Black.
BR,

Frank Aaron, MSc. Physics, MSEE
Staff Wireless Systems Engineer, RF Engineering Services
Ericsson USA
Global Services North America
Tel:      (972) 583-0112
Fax:     (972) 583-2273