From: Milo van der Linden [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 11:18 AM
To: MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: RE: MI-L MapInfo-l List imnnovation?

I agree on this one.

Maybe the list could grow into holding graphics, code snippets, sample
programs and so on. I don't know if it would be wise to keep e-mailing all
this around, but sending an index mail of the daily posts would be good. We
might also consider using something like atlassian JIRA (www.atlassian.com)
which makes it great to maintain subjects in groups with status, replies and
all hooked together.

Kind regards,

Milo