From: Carolyn Bergin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 2:33 AM
To: Cohen, Joel; mapinfo-l@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: MI-L Combining objects

Hi List.

Im sure there is a very simple solution to this.  I have a cadastral table with
each parcel having a landholders reference number.  I want to combine all
records that have the same landholders number.

Without going through and individually selecting these from the brower of map
and combining them is there a way to bulk combine based on this landholders
reference.

Thanks

Carolyn