From: Doug Cubin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 August 2005 11:02
To: Young Andrew
Subject: RE: MI-L hotkey/ctrl keys

Hi Andrew
Do you need to change the colour permanently? Why not have an attribute in
the polygon layer that is driving a thematic map? e.g. CODE.  Then make a
thematic map on the code column. Every time u click on a polygon (with the
info tool), update the code attribute to x and the colour changes
immediately - fewer steps than making a region edit.  Otherwise, u do need
to make a little mapbasic tool - for which u certainly can have a hotkey to
call. Do you have mapbasic?

Doug
www.gis-solved.com