Hi Group,

Thanks to all those who replied about the Universal Translator.  I am going to
wait and try to use MapInfo 7.8 on my other workstation, where the files were
originally created, instead of the 7.0 verion which is what I've been trying to
translate with.  Hopefully it works!

My next question is regarding updating a column with a field name in MapBasic:

I have 4 different age groups with population counts for 92 different
geographic areas
I have used the Maximum function to determine which age group has the highest
population count and stored this in an additional field
Now I would like to use the column name (specified age groups) to attribute
another additional field for each record to label which age group has the
highest population count

Ex.

Geography  15-19   20-24   25-29  Max_Count  Max_C_Group
ID

5.01         2       4       7       7           25-29

Is there any way to tell MapBasic how to do this?  Thanks,

Christine