Hi,

I suspect I know the answer to this, having read through the archives, but
clutching at straws :-

One of our users has spent all day editing a MapInfo table (without saving
it) and MapInfo has crashed and left TDA, TIM and TMA files -  is there
any hope of getting his edits back from these ?

Regards,

Ian Hull

Greater Manchester Transportation Unit
Salisbury House
Granby Row
Manchester
M1 7AH

Internal Tel: 815 2059
Tel:      0161 455 2059
Fax:      0161 455 2071
E-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website:  http://www.agma.gov.uk/Units/TransportUnit.htm

you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

Please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] with any queries.