From: Mats Elfström [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 September 2005 12:43
To: MapInfo-L@lists.directionsmag.com
Subject: MI-L Project Grande

HI All!

I wonder if somebody knows if the Project Grande preview is under some
non-disclosure agreement, or if one may write a short review of it as a
newsflash?
Clearly indicating of course that it is no more than a preview.

Hälsning / Best regards Mats.E
FB Engineering AB
Södra Förstadsgatan 26
211 43 Malmö