Dear list,

I am trying to create a lot of grids from a part of a tab file in MapInfo.
So I have already divided the tab file into many rectangulars. Now I want to
take all the information from each rectangular and convert the data into
grid. When I do it using Vertical mapper-->create grid, it will create a
grid of the whole area of tab file, while I just want to create a grid of
data inside the rectangular. Does anyone know how I can do this in MapInfo
usingVertical Mapper?

Thanks
Ali