De : Simon Roy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : 29 septembre 2005 14:27
À : Mapinfo-L
Objet : MI-L Create points along a line

Hi all,

After a quick search in the archives, I still can't find what I'm
looking for.  I would like to create series of points along polylines at
a specified distance and store the distance of each point from the
beginning of the line in the table.

DistanceMarker.mbx is doing exactly that, but the points created seem to
offset randomly along the lines.  I would need a way to create the
points exactly on the lines.

Thanks for you help,

Simon